WHEN A VILLA MUST BE MOVED TO
NORTH CAROLINA, BUY A "NEW" ONE
"Sell the old one. Save on gas."
Look up: enjoy the balloons
This one moves center stage.
Balloons rise over the Triad's Alamance County; note mobile homes below
Climb aboard: take a virtual tour of North Carolina history
By Frederic A. Moritz
When Maine seems too cold and lacking in "Southern Comforts," time to take the trailer by the horns, sell it, and move south to Mebane, North Carolina. Check for resources, services, and weather in Alamance County. The replacement home is now being installed. Here are some shots of the lot and the interior of this 66 x 14 foot, three year old Clayton Home.
- Gate to the park; Mebane.
- View across the street from home site.
- View of home site from front, including rear view.
- Making the sale: Clayton Homes' Todd Mercer and Howard Joyce.
- Delivering the home, by Lynn Movers.
- When not working in education, Sonya Lynn unloads support blocks .
- Husband and CEO Jason Lynn prepares foundation.
- Installation team works on leveling.
- Sonya Lynn helps tune-up leveling.
- Tie down installation.
- Heat pump installation.
- Leveled, ready to unhitch the truck.
- Ready for skirting.
- Park neighbor with decks, porch.
- Living room and fireplace.
- Living room and window
- Kitchen from rear sliding doors.
- Dining room from the living room.
- Dining room showing rear sliding door.
- Built in Hutch in dining room.
- Master bath, showing toilet and twin marble sinks.
- Master bath, showing corner garden tub.
May 25, 2003
FREDERIC A. MORITZ